Saturday, April 26, 2008

Movie days

Well today has been quite the adventure and it's not even over yet!

In waking up this morning from sleeping in until 1030 I got online and started chatting with my amazing friend Alishka! I told her I was thinking of taking myself to a movie, and she was like, "you should bring a friend! it's more then that way (paraprased of course)." so I asked her if she wanted to go. and she was like sure! so we went to the movies. We saw Nim's Island today at 1300. It was a very good movie, and we both enjoyed it. After words I went to Provo Town center mall and picked up my trial contacts. I hope this new pair works out. After getting home I chatted more with Alishka and she introduced me to her blog... that made me want to start my old blog back up (She inspired me!). It'll have to be my adventures as a grad student; for that is the new chapter I am starting in my life. I was accepted Tuesday into the University of Utah's Physics Ph.D. program. I'm very excited and nervous at the same time. This should be quite the adventure.

No comments: