Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Live anew

Well Today was rather interesting

I got up at 5:30 am for my 7am class. that was interesting! It was my Ethics and Values class.. and I wasn't allowed participate for half the meeting because I was a physicist and I knew the answer to most of his questions.

then my 8:45 am class came around. POLS 1100.. it was crazy. I'll leave it at that.

Then my 10:25am class up in GT.. 6 floors is a lot of stairs to clime in 5 minutes across half a mile... I was hoping there'd be more ladies in my Thea 1013 class.. but that was not the case.. 1 girl and 5 guys.. ugg.. I felt like I was back in a physics class... only I wasn't learning physics.

Then I had a two hour break. I went to the book store to purchase the books for the classes I had that day, to make sure I was getting the right ones. damages came out to 130$. Not bad for a semester at 12 credit hours. I think I might keep all of these books too. there's still one I'd like to get, and that's the second volume to my Java Software development class.

I had noodles for lunch goofed around for an hour. and then went to my Java software Development class at 2pm

it was good, but the whole period was spent going over the reasons why Java is good, and why it's bad, and then what features it has, and what features it doesn't have. The last 10 minutes we went over a simple Hello world program.. yay, I can write my first java program now. During the class I had time to download a the Java JDK and 2 IDE's for the language. it helps when the school has a very nice internet connection. I ran after class and picked Robbie up from school.

I had a meeting at the church to go over how to use the church software, that was interesting. all the while I got a text from Alishka saying she was too full and cold to get ice cream with me... I was looking forward to visiting with Alishka and getting ice cream with her! So the news was depressing to say the least.

And now I find myself here, writing this blog. joyful and triumphant.

No comments: