Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesday? already?

So it doesn't feel like Wednesday. It's been an interesting week. I'm working on 2 physics research projects, and sadly the one I get paid for is being neglected!

I saw Iron Man today with my brother Robbie, It was amazing. Okay so it was my second time watching the movie... Minus a scene in the first 15 minutes and it's a really good movie. I want to be a genius like Tony Stark. Though he is an EE (Electrical Engineer) and I'm a Physicist! So... I guess I better brush up on my electronics skills.

My Ethics and Values teacher had us do reaction papers for class this morning. So being a physics kind of a person I did mine on the topic of physics, and now matter has primary and secondary qualities. Well we picked one to read at random, and then after spending 50 minutes on that paper, he decided he wanted to read mine to the class as well. HA! We tore it apart in class. great.. and I defended myself sort of well. My teacher wants me to study philosophy more, he says it'll be good for me in my physics career.

Then I dosed off in my Political Science class... by accident. Next week we have a test, I guess I better read more from the book...

Then my Theatre class. My teacher had me act a part in an improve demonstration of conflict. and how when we raise the stakes it makes things more exciting

Character & Obstacle = Conflict

It was great! I used violence at first.. to get the paper.. and he was like.. "Dude, you could have asked me for the paper.." and I laughed.. and turned bright red. Then we redid the scene.. and he was like ok... how you need to get the paper from me in like 5 seconds. So the scene begins. Me:"Hey I need that paper!"
teacher: "No! I need to sit on it"
Me: "WHY?"
teacher: "The world will stop spinning and well all go splat up against the wall."
Me: "IF I don't get that paper in 5 seconds the boiler will explode!"
Teacher: "well the voices in my head told me that I have to sit on the paper, or we're all dead!"
Me: "GET OFF THAT PAPER! or I'll be forced to do something!"
Teacher: "NO!"
I then proceeded to push the teacher off the table so I can grab the paper.. and he pretends to go splat up against the wall.

and that was about the sum of my day.

pretty eventful.

Stuffles signing off.

1 comment:

Joy Hollingshaus said...

Hey Michael! Sounds like you are busy, busy. Congrats on your graduation & grad school!